Earlier I posted that I wanted to spotlight/interview other bloggers and so first up is Katherine of A Diamond To Remember.I love how fun and glitzy-girly her blog and style is and you can tell she has a strong passion for fashion. In our email correspondence I sent a few questions and here is what this Eastcoast meets Westcoast fashionista/model had to say:
- ShopGirl: What made you want to begin blogging?
- A Diamond To Remember: I have always been a writer and studied it in college. What made me want to begin blogging was the idea of bringing relevant information to the fashion community about modeling. I have been pursuing it my whole life and wanted to give people the inside scoop on what goes on in this profession. I have always loved playing dress-up ever since I was little and enjoy sharing my personal style with others as well! ❤
- SG: How long have you been on WordPress?
- ADTR: I have been on WordPress for almost a year!
- SG: What makes you love fashion so much? And what are your top 5 brands?
- ADTR: I love fashion in the sense that it is the outward and creative expression of who I am. I am inspired mostly by the work of Anna Wintour and reading the street style column by Bill Cunningham every Sunday. NY and LA fashion are my absolute faves. I am from NJ and always loved shopping for high fashion at the Short Hills Mall! My top five brands are as follows: Balmain, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Moschino, and Louis Vuitton.
- SG:What are your go-to beauty items (Cosmetics, Beauty products, etc.)?
- ADTR: Go-to beauty products:
- 1. Angel and Alien perfumes by Thierry Mugler
- 2. Revlon Color-Stay Lipstick Crayon in stand-out pink
- 3. Biolage Matrix Shampoo, Conditioner, and Conditioning Mask
- 4. Benefit Mascara
- 5. Seacret Mud Soap and Sea Salt Bath
- SG: What are you aspirations for your blog?
- ADTR: I want to gain worldwide exposure and get access to publications like Vogue.
- SG: What is your personal style?
- ADTR: I love Swarovski crystals on everything, since I am from NJ! I love to be girly and wear heels, dresses, and skirts. You can always find me sporting Barbie pink acrylic nails. My dream handbag is the Hermes Birkin bag. I am always toting around either a Gucci brown and striped monogram vintage bag or a Dolce & Gabbana gold shoulder bag with a gold chain strap. I am inspired by the Barbie runway collection by Moschino! It’s all about pink, pink, and more pink. ❤
- SG: What is one thing readers should know about you and your blog?
- ADTR: I am bringing east coast fashion to SF. The style here is pretty eclectic, but my go-to style is NY Vogue all the way!
I would like to thank A Diamond To Remember for allowing me to spotlight her and for her amazing in dept answers! Please check out her blog and subscribe, also you can find her on Instagram: katherinekarr17. ❤
Want to be featured? Please email me at email@example.com or tweet me at shop_girl1986 ❤
Until next time,
Stay Fab XOX